Fifth day (22 September 2008)

8:33 AM


My mood was good today. I had a good sleep, not sure about the lao aunty and my popo.. hehee... I think they trying to get used to my time... :D

My papa went to work already. I had to play with lao aunty and my popo only. Mama still need to rest. Poor mama.

After papa came back, I was so happy. I didn't smile. Papa waiting for me to smile at him, but I didn't. I just posed for him to take nice pictures of me.

Papa and mama loves this picture. Whenever their relatives and friends requested for my picture, they will surely send this picture to them. Hehehee.. I really think I have the potential to be model. You see, I was so cool and full of expression in the photo. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images