Langkawi - Dancing for Holiday

8:15 AM

A year has passed. My jiu jiu came back from London almost one year ago. We went to KL to meet him and went to Genting. It was fun with theme park, monorail ride and of course a cuppa in Starbucks Genting. I was so 'baby' then...

This year, jiu jiu came back again. This time we had our gathering in Langkawi.
It was a 4 days 3 nights trip. We took MAS flight from Singapore, transit in Penang, to Langkawi. This time, Ke Yue, Ke Rui, uncle and aunty took flight together with us.
I was so excited to meet up with uncles, aunties and kor kor and jie jie. I am still the youngest.. hehe...

This time, papa and mama praised me that I behaved during my flight. They managed to finish the in flight meal without me disturbing them. Of course, they bribed me with a box of raisin.

It was a 2 hours journey, plus some waiting time in the airport. When I reached there, the first thing I did is sleeping at the hotel lobby. I woke up when gong gong and por por reached hotel and came to see me. I was still a bit blur and shy.





We went to have lunch at Lucky Restaurant near Cenang Beach. After that we proceed to Underwater World Langkawi! This was the first time I visited Underwater World. Before we went in, I was all jived up with my cousins at the catwalk platform in front of Underwater World.
Yu Xin jie jie even did a Happy Feet dance. She danced like a penguin!!
Ian kor kor was like a super model posing and cat walking.


It was fun and it was just the beginning!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images