Langkawi - Cenang Beach

9:13 AM

Papa was looking forward for sunset at Cenang Beach. He read reviews from internet.
It is just a stone throw away from the Underwater World. But due to some delay and some dumpling, we were late to reach there.

By the time we reached there, sunset was over. We just managed to see a little bit of orange-ish sky in the horizon. The beach was beautiful though. The sands were smooth and soft.


Papa and mama took off their slippers to walk on the sands. They didn't remove my shoes as they know I don't like it.



They brought me to the seaside. Put me down on the beach, standing. The wave came and the sea splashed onto my feet! I almost jumped to my mama. I was so scared! I think this was the first time I was so close to the sea.

My shoes were totally wet and with a lot of sands! I kept saying 'Yi yi' (dirty), asking them to clean my shoes!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images