Makan Time

8:18 AM

Now I usually eat on my own. Mummy also likes to take photo of me while eating as I will behave myself and sit down on the high chair and eat.. If you want me to keep quiet and behave, then just let me eat! Haha.. Luckily that I am still slim and afford to eat all variety of food…

I want food !!!

I am going to start eating!!


These are some photos taken when having dinner in Jack’s Place restaurant.

Actually I was given some garlic bread to eat only.. nothing else..

I will try to use fork and spoon while eating.. ahem..

My plate is almost empty

These photos are taken when having breakfast in Swensen restaurant.

More breads!!

Still remember to pose for mama to take photo


These photos are taken when having breakfast at home.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images